Dorman Master Cylinder Cap 42053
Dorman's brake master cylinder caps are engineered for affordability and convenience. Save time, money and labor by replacing only the cap, instead of the entire brake master cylinder.
- Constructed of high-quality plastic for lasting durability
- Available in diverse styles, including threaded and locking
- Protects braking system by providing a tight seal against the elements
- A necessary safety item—prevents brake fluid from splashing and/or leaking
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart