First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Caliper L2585Shop All PowerStop
Part # L2585
SKU # 1031873
Price Not Available
Bleeder Screw Quantity
Pad Wear Sensor Included
Integrated Parking Brake
Autospecialty Calipers by PowerStop (Sold Individually) bolt directly in place of the stock calipers. Autospecialty brake calipers and the brackets are remanufactured in our Chicago, IL facility. Autospecialty calipers are 100% pressure tested to verify piston operation and prevent any possible leaks from occurring. This ensures that every caliper is inspected for quality and safety. These calipers are expertly assembled using new seals, caliper guide pins, dust boots, bleeder screws, stainless steel brake pad abutment clips and mounting brackets. High temperature EPDM rubber dust boots and premium silicone lubricant is used for a smoother operation and an extended life in extreme conditions. Autospecialty by PowerStop Stock Replacement Brake Calipers are perfect for the budget conscious consumer looking for complete stock replacement brake calipers!
- All calipers are thoroughly inspected for quality and safety.
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
- High temperature EPDM rubber dust boots and premium silicone lubricant is used for a smoother operation and an extended life in extreme conditions.
- New seals, caliper guide pins, dust boots, bleeder screws, stainless steel brake pad abutment clips and mounting brackets
- 100% Pressure Tested
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Caliper
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Caliper
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Caliper
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Caliper
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Caliper
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Caliper
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Caliper
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Caliper
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Caliper
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Caliper
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch