First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Caliper S6066Shop All PowerStop
Part # S6066
SKU # 978869
Price Not Available
Bleeder Screw Quantity
Pad Wear Sensor Included
Caliper Casting Material
PowerStop Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and they look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. PowerStop calipers and the brackets are remanufactured in our Chicago, IL facility and treated with a electrostatic high-temperature red powder-coating. The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion thus extending the life of your calipers. PowerStop calipers are 100% pressure tested to verify piston operation and prevent any possible leaks from occurring. This ensures that every caliper is inspected for quality and safety. PowerStop caliper pairs are expertly assembled using new seals, caliper guide pins, dust boots, bleeder screws, stainless steel brake pad abutment clips and mounting brackets. High temperature EPDM rubber dust boots and premium silicone lubricant is used for a smoother operation and an extended life in extreme conditions. The color is a nice touch that really stands out behind your wheels!
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life.
- All calipers are thoroughly inspected for quality and safety. Pressure tested to prevent leaks.
- Premium silicone lubrication provides smoother operation.
- New seals, caliper guide pins, dust boots, bleeder screws, stainless steel brake pad abutment clips and mounting brackets
- The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion and extends the life of calipers.
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Caliper
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Caliper
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Caliper
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Caliper
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Caliper
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Caliper
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Caliper
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Caliper
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Caliper
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Caliper
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch