First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pad Wear Sensor SW-1611Shop All PowerStop
Part # SW-1611
SKU # 1034704
Price Not Available
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Brake maintenance doesn’t stop at replacing brake pads and rotors. When it comes to the wear and tear on your brake pads, we recommend always replacing worn sensors with a new pair of easy-installation Electronic Brake Wear Sensors. Our sensors are designed to meet the same form, fit and function as the original OEM part, and we pride ourselves in meeting or exceeding OEM requirements. In addition, each sensor is built to withstand extreme temperatures in order to ensure the greatest electrode conductivity. The PowerStop Brake Wear Sensors continue to work after thousands of miles, providing the safety and performance drivers count on.
- Our wear sensors are produced to meet the strictest OEM requirements; grommets, mounting clips and cable protection sleeves are used, to guarantee the same form, fit and function, as well as water-tight connections.
- Ready to install - no modifications necessary
- Tested at 500F to ensure reliability
Advice and How-To's
- Toyota Sienna 2000-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Front Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Front Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara 2001-06 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara 2001-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Subaru Cars 1998-05 Brake Bleed Repair Guide
- Pontiac Mid-size 1974-1983 Hydro-Boost II Brake Booster Repair Guide
- Nissan Titan 2004-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide