First, set your vehicle
EBC Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit S10KF1024Shop All EBC Brakes
Save 15% over cost of buying separate parts with this quality pad and rotor kit which includes pads rotors pads rotors and caliper lube. If you desire a modest brake improvement for normal speeds on any SUV or Light Truck this Kit will be your best choice.High efficiency EBC pads built with Aramid fiber,fully shimmed,slotted and chamfered and featuring the EBC patented Brake-in coating for fast pad seating after install. Matched with spot drilled and wide aperture slotted sport vented rotors for cooler brakes and lifetime perfect flat and parallel pad wear finished with Geomet anti rust coating. Wider aperture slots draw cool air under braking area and remove dirt dust and debris faster.
- Sport Compact Upgrade Kit
- Ideal For Spirited Driving And Fast Compacts Alike
- Significant Improvement In Braking Over OE Pads
- Wide Aperture Slotted G3000 Sport Rotors
- Geomet Anti Rust Coating
- Direct Fit No Changes Required Over Stock Set UP
- 10;000 Mile No Hassle Warranty
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next