First, set your vehicle
EBC Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit S4KR1005Shop All EBC Brakes
Save 15% over cost of buying separate parts with this quality pad and rotor kit which includes pads rotors pads rotors and caliper lube. If you drive a muscle car or premium import and require better brakes at any speed with LESS DUST this is your Kit choice. High efficiency EBC Pads built with Aramid fiber enhanced with Ceramic granules to further enhance braking,fully shimmed,slotted and chamfered and featuring the patented EBC Brake-in coating for fast pad seating after install deliver great braking power with zero brake fade. Kit includes the EBC fine slotted vented sport rotors for silent braking and cooler brakes and guaranteed flat and parallel pad wear finished with Geomet black anti rust coating.
- Muscle Car/Premium Import Upgrade Kit
- For Spirited Highway Driving
- Lowest Dusting Pads In EBCs Range
- Fine Slotted G3000 Sports Rotors
- Geomet Anti Rust Coating
- Direct Fit; No Changes Required Over Stock Set Up
- 10;000 Mile No Hassle Warranty
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next