First, set your vehicle
EBC Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit S5KF1020Shop All EBC Brakes
Save 15% over cost of buying separate parts with this quality pad and rotor kit which includes pads rotorspads rotors and caliper lube.EBC flagship GG rated yellowstuff high friction pads for maximum brake effect fully shimmed chamfered and slotted finished wth patented EBC Brake in coating for fast pad seating. Matched with EBC GD series wide aperture and spot drilled vented sport rotors for coolest brakes and fast dust,gas, dirt and debris removal, these kits uprate brakes on a wide range of vehicles from trucks to Muscle cars and High HP sport sedans/compacts. If maximum brakes for street use is what you need this is THE kit to choose.
- Light Truck; SUV Or Fast Street Car Kit
- High Efficiency Sport Upgrade Kit
- Yellowstuff High Friction Pads
- Wide Aperture G3000 Slotted Rotors
- Geomet Anti Rust Coating
- Direct Fit; No Changes Required Over Stock Set Up
- 10;000 Mile No Hassle Warranty
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next