EBC Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit S5KF1720
|Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Material||G3000 Cast Iron|
Save money over the cost of buying separate parts with this quality brake upgrade kit which includes one set of EBC Brakes Yellowstuff 4000 series high friction brake pads and one pair of GD series slotted and dimpled brake rotors. Kit also includes brake caliper lube. This kit is the perfect option for street, drift and trackday racing or if you drive a light truck, Jeep or SUV. Yellowstuff pads are type approved with Brake-In coating to help speed up bed-in time of your pads after install. Pads are slotted and chamfered. Brake rotors are cast from premium G3000 iron and finished with Geomet anti corrosion coating, wide aperture slots draw cool air under the braking area and remove dirt, dust and debris faster.
- Cost saving brake upgrade kit
- Direct fit - no changes required to stock set up
- Yellowstuff pads are shimmed, slotted and chamfered
- Slotted and dimpled rotors are black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart