Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit CRK4669
|Friction Material Composition||Carbon-Fiber Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
Evolution Premium Coated Rotor brake kits are a direct bolt-on replacement for factory equipment. The included rotors feature Geomet® rust preventative coating. Rotors are manufactured with our Tru-Cast technology, resulting in a precision cast and precision machined product. All kits include our Z17 Evolution Plus Ceramic Brake Pads with Hardware. These pads will provide noise free and dust free stopping power.
- Brake rotors are fully Geomet® coated to extend rotor life and to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Power Stops Evolution Genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z17 Clean Ride ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
- Power Stop Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid