Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit CRK7624
1.- Front and rear
1.- Front and rear
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit includes Z23 brake pads, rotors, and stainless-steel hardware; everything you need for the affordable, easy upgrade brake kit for drivers with European vehicles. The Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a low-dust formula to keep those wheels looking great while you say goodbye to nasty brake dust. These pads also have multi-layer rubberized shims that insulate noise for virtually silent braking. The High Carbon rotors are treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without diminishing braking performance, and are manufactured to original equipment specifications. If youre looking to refresh the look and braking performance for your European vehicle, our Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit is for you.
- Power Stop engineered Z23 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic compound significantly enhances braking & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look for your European vehicle
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Includes 1 front and 1 rear electronic pad wear sensors
- This complete kit is engineered to improve the braking performance of the European vehicle you use everyday
- High-Carbon brake rotors are fully Geomet® coated, to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Z23 Evolution Sport brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Power Stops Evolution genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z23 Clean Ride ceramic pad & installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, reduce rust and improve stopping power
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart