Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit CRK8532
1.- Front and rear
1.- Front and rear
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z17 Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit includes brake pads, rotors, and stainless-steel hardware; everything you need for the affordable, easy replacement brake kit for your daily-driven vehicle. The Z17 Evolution pads feature a low-dust formula, validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in the USA, to keep your wheels looking like new. These pads also have multi-layer rubberized shims that insulate noise for virtually silent braking. The rotors are treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without diminishing braking performance, and are manufactured to original equipment specifications. If youre looking to refresh the look and braking performance of your old, worn-out brakes, look no further. Say hello to a smooth, quiet commute with the Z17 Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor Brake Kit.
- This complete kit is engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday
- Brake rotors are fully Geomet coated, to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open design wheels
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- PowerStop Z17 Low-Dust Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Z17 ceramic brake pads low-dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- PowerStop's Evolution Genuine Geomet coated brake rotor, Z17 Low-Dust ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, reduce rust and improve stopping power
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart