Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit ESK6653
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. We are proud to offer our Euro-Stop Brake Kit, an affordable solution for owners of high-end European vehicles who prefer original equipment brakes. This brake pad and rotor kit is manufactured to original equipment specifications and comes with everything you need, including electronic wear sensors and stainless-steel hardware, for an easy, bolt-on installation. The pads meet the strict ECE-R90 standards required throughout the European Union ensuring OE performance and quality, and the High-Carbon rotors are treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without diminishing braking performance. If you are looking to retain the original level of performance for your European vehicle but tired of the big price, Euro-Stop is for you.
- High-carbon rotor metallurgy provides improved thermal conductivity to resist distortion and cracking; improved damping coefficient to reduce squeal
- Rotors coated for optimum anti-corrosion protection
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- This complete brake kit has been engineered to meet the strict European ECE-R90 standards - certified OE compatible fitment and performance
- Pads manufactured in Europe for European applications
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Rotors manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and runout for smooth quiet performance
- Includes 1 front electronic pad wear sensor
- ECE-R90 brake pads produce an equivalent amount of brake dust to the OE product. PowerStop also offers lower-dust pad and kit products.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart