Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit K2020
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit includes a complete set of cross-drilled and slotted rotors and high performance Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber/Ceramic pads. We make it simple by matching the pads and rotors for a big brake feel without the big price. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite than other leading brands without noise and dust. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking, then you need the Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit. Dont just stop .Power Stop!
- Engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday (For towing, hauling, racing, or performance vehicles see our other brake kit solutions)
- Power Stop engineered carbon-fiber ceramic compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid