Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit K7096
1.- Front and rear
1.- Front and rear
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Forget standard, off-the-shelf parts. Our Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit comes with everything you need, from pads, rotors and premium stainless-steel hardware for an easy, bolt-on upgrade for your daily-driver. Along with increased braking power, the Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a low-dust formula to keep those wheels looking great while you say goodbye to nasty brake dust. These pads combine with Drilled & Slotted rotors to ensure a cool, smooth ride that protects against rust and corrosion. Give your daily-driver the easy and affordable performance upgrade it deserves with the Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit.
- This complete upgrade kit is engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Power Stop engineered Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z23 compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
- Includes 1 front electronic pad wear sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart