Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit K7319-26
1.- Front and rear
1.- Front and rear
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit is recommended for high performance, high horsepower muscle and modified cars. This kit comes with everything you need for easy installation, including pads, rotors and stainless-steel hardware. The Drilled & Slotted rotors and Carbon-Fiber Ceramic pads combine to provide shorter stops under the most demanding conditions. This PowerStop Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit is the affordable bolt-on upgrade that delivers more than just the braking power you need to rein in all those ponies. With our low-dust and low-noise formula, you'll spend less time cleaning those wheels and more time enjoying what matters most - the drive.
- This complete brake kit has been engineered to handle the increased demand of street-driven muscle cars and performance vehicles
- Stainless-steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on high performance applications
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z26 brake pads enhance heat dissipation versus a typical ceramic brake pad for better stopping power at high speed
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power & enhance heat dissipation for your performance car
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart