Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC1970-36
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Friction Material Composition||Zinc Plated G3000 Cast Iron Rotor|
Power Stop took the convenience of our 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits and made it better by offering it with our powdercoated calipers as an option. Any time you add weight to a vehicle by hauling a load, towing a trailer, or simply adding a larger wheel/tire combination, you change the operating conditions of your stock brake package. Those operating conditions may exceed the ability of the stock braking components. The Power Stop 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits are specifically matched components designed to address the increase in heat and required brake torque that result. The Drilled and Slotted rotors will reduce the heat and the Z36 Extreme Truck&Tow brake pads will provide the extra needed brake torque to bring your hauler to a halt quickly. Every caliper is expertly assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility.
- Engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving or lifted trucks
- Proprietary Z36 carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Red powdercoated calipers are all professionally assembled, inspected, and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Stainless steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy duty applications
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits