Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC3149
|Caliper Color||Zinc Plated|
Power Stop brake kits include a complete set of cross-drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated brake calipers, and high performance Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber & Ceramic pads. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite than other leading brands without noise and dust. Not only do the brake rotors and calipers look great behind stock or custom wheels, they perform better than stock as well! Every caliper is expertly assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking and better looks, then you need the Power Stop brake kit. Dont just stop .Power Stop!
- Engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday (For towing, hauling, racing, or performance vehicles see our other brake kit solutions)
- Power Stop engineered Z23 carbon-fiber ceramic compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Red powdercoated calipers are all professionally assembled, inspected, and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware, 1 rear electronic pad wear sensor, and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart