Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC4723-26
|Material||Carbon Fiber Ceramic|
Power Stop 1-Click Street Warrior Brake Kits offer superior stopping power that is demanded by performance cars. Any time you brake aggressively, you change the operating conditions of your stock brake package. Those operating conditions may exceed the ability of the stock braking components. The Power Stop 1-Click Street Warrior Brake Kits are specifically matched components designed to address the increase in heat and required brake torque that result. The Drilled & Slotted rotors will reduce the heat and the Z26 Street Warrior brake pads will provide the extra needed brake torque to bring your car to a halt quickly.
- Drilled/Slotted rotor combination looks great behind custom (or factory) wheels.
- Includes Red Powder Coated Calipers
- Brake kits match the right pad and rotor combination for faster stops.
- Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads provide more pad bite without noise or dust.
- 20 Percent More Stopping Power Than Other Brands
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart