Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC6781-26
1.- Front and rear
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Friction Material Composition||Zinc Plated G3000 Cast Iron Rotor|
|Caliper Color||Zinc Plated|
1.- Front and rear
Power Stop took the convenience of our original Street Warrior brake kit and made it even better by adding our powder coated remanufactured calipers as an option. For the enthusiast that demands the most out of their street performance vehicle, we suggest the Street Warrior brake kit with powdercoated calipers. These kits increase braking performance up to 20% over stock along with reduced brake dust! Every caliper is expertly assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility. Each kit includes premium Power Stop Drilled and Slotted brake rotors, our Z26 Street Warrior bake pads, and Red Powdercoated Calipers. Pad installation hardware is included where applicable.
- This kit has been engineered to handle the increased demand of high horsepower cars and modified vehicles
- Proprietary carbon-fiber Z26 ceramic brake pads enhance heat dissipation versus a typical ceramic brake pad for better stopping power at high speed
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Red powdercoated calipers are all professionally assembled, inspected, and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Stainless steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on high performance applications
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart