Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KCOE4717
Autospecialty Daily Driver brake kits include a complete set of Autospecialty OE Replacement Brake rotors and Evolution ceramic pads with non-coated replacement calipers. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking, then you need an Stock Replacement Brake Kit with OE Calipers. Every caliper is expertly assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility.
- For the budget conscious consumer looking for a complete stock replacement brake kit
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware, electronic pad wear sensors (where applicable), and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- OE Replacement Calipers are non-coated but are assembled to the same high standards as our other caliper lines. Calipers are assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility
- OE style non-coated replacement rotors are mill balanced to ensure a smooth ride
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware, electronic pad wear sensors (where applicable) and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart