First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit CRK6263Shop All Power Stop
Evolution Premium Coated Rotor brake kits are a direct bolt-on replacement for factory equipment. The included rotors feature Geomet® rust preventative coating. Rotors are manufactured with our Tru-Cast technology, resulting in a precision cast and precision machined product. All kits include our Z17 Evolution Plus Ceramic Brake Pads with Hardware. These pads will provide noise free and dust free stopping power.
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Power Stop Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Brake rotors are fully Geomet® coated to extend rotor life and to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Power Stops Evolution Genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z17 Clean Ride ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next