First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit K4466-36Shop All PowerStop
Part # K4466-36
SKU # 943432
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 4
Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
Pad Wear Sensor Type
Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
Wheel Lug Bolt Quantity
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Upgrade Kit is recommended for trucks, 4x4s, and SUVs that not only work hard, but play hard as well. This brake pad and rotor kit comes with everything you need, including premium stainless-steel hardware, for an easy, bolt-on installation. The low-dust Ceramic brake pads are reinforced with Carbon-Fiber to provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing everyday drivability. These pads are paired with Drilled & Slotted rotors that keep brake temperatures down by maximizing heat dissipation, critical for those long mountain descents. Whether towing a boat or trailer, hauling for the jobsite, or tackling a tough off-road trail, get the easy and affordable, bolt-on performance upgrade with the Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Upgrade Kit.
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Stainless-steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy duty applications
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Brake rotors, pads & hardware engineered to work together to increase the overall braking power on vehicles with heavier loads
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- This complete brake kit has been engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving and lifted trucks
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z36 brake pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads