First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit K7561Shop All PowerStop
Part # K7561
SKU # 763140
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7
|Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
|Slotted X Drilled
|Friction Material Composition
|Carbon Fiber Ceramic
|Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
|Pad Shims Included
|Pad Wear Sensor Included
|Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
|Wheel Lug Bolt Quantity
|Front Rotor Outside Diameter
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Abutment Clips Included
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Forget standard, off-the-shelf parts. Our Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit comes with everything you need, from pads, rotors and premium stainless-steel hardware for an easy, bolt-on upgrade for your daily-driver. Along with increased braking power, the Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a low-dust formula to keep those wheels looking great while you say goodbye to nasty brake dust. These pads combine with Drilled & Slotted rotors to ensure a cool, smooth ride that protects against rust and corrosion. Give your daily-driver the easy and affordable performance upgrade it deserves with the Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit.
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- PowerStop engineered Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z23 compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- This complete upgrade kit is engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?