First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC1445Shop All PowerStop
Part # KC1445
SKU # 1092540
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 14
Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
Rear Caliper Piston Quantity
Front Caliper Piston Quantity
Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Forget standard, off-the-shelf parts. Our Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers comes with everything you need, from pads, rotors, calipers and premium stainless-steel hardware for an easy, bolt-on upgrade for your daily-driver. Along with increased braking power, the Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a low-dust formula to keep those wheels looking great while you say goodbye to nasty brake dust. These pads combine with Drilled & Slotted rotors to ensure a cool, smooth ride that protects against rust and corrosion. The Powder Coated Calipers not only protect against corrosion, but also really stand out behind your wheels! Give your daily-driver the easy and affordable performance upgrade it deserves with the Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit with Calipers.
- This complete upgrade kit is engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use everyday
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- PowerStop engineered Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z23 compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- All calipers are powder coated, assembled, and tested in our Chicago, IL facility
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking