First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC4657-36Shop All Power Stop
Power Stop took the convenience of our 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits and made it better by offering it with our powdercoated calipers as an option. Any time you add weight to a vehicle by hauling a load, towing a trailer, or simply adding a larger wheel/tire combination, you change the operating conditions of your stock brake package. Those operating conditions may exceed the ability of the stock braking components. The Power Stop 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits are specifically matched components designed to address the increase in heat and required brake torque that result. The Drilled and Slotted rotors will reduce the heat and the Z36 Extreme Truck&Tow brake pads will provide the extra needed brake torque to bring your hauler to a halt quickly. Every caliper is expertly assembled, lubricated, and pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility.
- Engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving or lifted trucks
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Proprietary Z36 carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Red powdercoated calipers are all professionally assembled, inspected, and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Stainless steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy duty applications
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car