First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC6102Shop All Power Stop
Power Stop brake kits include a complete set of cross-drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated brake calipers, and high performance Evolution ceramic pads. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite than other leading brands without noise and dust. Not only do the brake rotors and calipers look great behind stock or custom wheels. Every caliper is expertly remanufactured, lubricated, and pressure tested in C
- Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads provide more pad bite without noise or dust
- Drilled & Slotted rotors with red powder calipers look great behind wheels.
- Red Powder Coated Calipers are remanufactured in Chicago, IL for extended life and enhanced performance
- Components are engineered to work together for shorter stops
- Pre-matched components come ready to install
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next