First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC6237-26Shop All PowerStop
Part # KC6237-26
SKU # 943517
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7
|Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
|Rear Caliper Piston Quantity
|Front Caliper Piston Quantity
|Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
|Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
|Front Caliper Type
|Wheel Lug Bolt Quantity
|Rear Caliper Type
|Rear Caliper Piston Material
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Front Rotor Outside Diameter
|Front Caliper Piston Material
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Rear Caliper Mounting Bracket Included
|Abutment Clips Included
|Front Caliper Mounting Bracket Included
|Rear Caliper Casting Material
|Front Caliper Casting Material
|Slotted X Drilled
|Friction Material Composition
|Carbon Fiber Ceramic
|Pad Shims Included
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers is recommended for high performance, high horsepower muscle and modified cars. This kit comes with everything you need for easy installation, including pads, rotors, calipers and stainless-steel hardware. The Drilled & Slotted rotors and Carbon-Fiber Ceramic pads combine to provide shorter stops under the most demanding conditions. The Powder Coated Calipers not only protect against corrosion, but also really stand out behind your wheels! This PowerStop Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers is the affordable bolt-on upgrade that delivers more than just the braking power you need to rein in all those ponies. With our low-dust and low-noise formula, you'll spend less time cleaning those wheels and more time enjoying what matters most - the drive.
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- This complete brake kit has been engineered to handle the increased demand of street-driven muscle cars and performance vehicles
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z26 brake pads enhance heat dissipation versus a typical ceramic brake pad for better stopping power at high speed
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Stainless-steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on high performance applications
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- All calipers are powder coated, assembled, and tested in our Chicago, IL facility
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?