First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KC6259-36Shop All PowerStop
Part # KC6259-36
SKU # 944000
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 13
Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
Rear Caliper Piston Quantity
Front Caliper Piston Quantity
Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers is recommended for trucks, 4x4s, and SUVs that not only work hard, but play hard as well. This brake pad, rotor and caliper kit comes with everything you need, including premium stainless-steel hardware, for an easy, bolt-on installation. The low-dust Ceramic brake pads are reinforced with Carbon-Fiber to provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing everyday drivability. These pads are paired with Drilled & Slotted rotors that keep brake temperatures down by maximizing heat dissipation, critical for those long mountain descents. The Powder Coated Calipers not only protect against corrosion, but also really stand out behind your wheels! Whether towing a boat or trailer, hauling for the jobsite, or tackling a tough off-road trail, get the easy and affordable, bolt-on performance upgrade with the Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers.
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z36 brake pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- All calipers are powder coated, assembled, and tested in our Chicago, IL facility
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- This complete brake kit has been engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving and lifted trucks
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Stainless-steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy duty applications
- Low-dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE