First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KCOE5554Shop All Power Stop
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Autospecialty Stock Replacement Brake Kit with Calipers has everything you need for an easy, bolt-on solution for your daily-driver. This kit includes Evolution ceramic pads, Autospecialty brake rotors and non-coated replacement calipers, along with stainless-steel hardware. If you need a complete, fast and easy solution that meets original equipment standards, then Autospecialty Stock Replacement Brake Kit with Calipers is for you.
- OE style non-coated replacement rotors are 100% dynamic mill balanced to ensure a smooth ride
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- A direct stock replacement alternative to the performance brake upgrade kits in our offering
- OE Replacement Calipers are non-coated but are assembled to the same high standards as our other caliper lines. Calipers are 100% pressure tested in our Chicago, IL facility
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Z16 ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car