First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Rotors Kit KOE7720Shop All PowerStop
Part # KOE7720
SKU # 1033456
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Friction Material Composition
|Rear Rotor Outside Diameter
|Pad Shims Included
|Rear Disc Brake Rotor Construction
|Wheel Lug Bolt Quantity
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Abutment Clips Included
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z17 Stock Replacement Brake Kit has everything you need for an easy, bolt-on solution for your daily-driver. This kit features Z17 Evolution Plus ceramic pads and Autospecialty brake rotors, along with stainless-steel hardware to get the job done right. If you need a complete, fast and easy solution that meets original equipment standards, then Z17 Stock Replacement Brake Kit is for you.
- OE style non-coated replacement rotors are mill-balanced to ensure a smooth ride
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- A direct stock replacement alternative to the performance brake upgrade kits in our offering
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Includes stainless-steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Z17 ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?