First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
EBC Performance Brake Pads DP22065Shop All EBC Brakes
Part # DP22065
SKU # 252183
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
|Friction Material Composition
|Pad Shims Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
Designed for premium street driving offering better brake effect up to 600-degrees C (1100-degrees F). EBC Greenstuff has a high initial brake effect and gives drivers confidence from first application of the brake pedal. There is no such thing as a NO DUST pad. The very nature of how a brake works requires that some dust be generated to avoid rotor vibration (shimmying). The EBC pad creates less dust and dust is more easily washed off than most. All pads create more dust as they are bedding in especially if rotors are worn. Nominal friction coefficient 0.55. For heavier faster cars and vehicles above 200bhp we strongly recommend Redstuff which DOES offer much less dust.
- Number One Selling Sport Pad
- Ideal For Lighter Sport Compacts
- Reduces Heat Fade
- Improves Stopping Power
- Minimal Dusting
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?