EBC Performance Brake Pads DP22066
|Friction Material Composition||Organic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||No|
Greenstuff 2000 series pads are designed for premium street driving and offer a brake improvement of 20-25% on OE pads. Pads are type approved for lighter model European and Asian vehicles and feature Brake-In surface coating to give instant bed-in after installation. Designed for use on passenger/saloon cars up to 200BHP.
- Less dust than equivalent semi-metallic pads
- Shimmed, chamfered and slotted for silent braking
- High friction aramid fiber based compound
- Immediate brake effect from cold or hot
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid