First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
EBC Performance Brake Pads DP31218CShop All EBC Brakes
Part # DP31218C
SKU # 253550
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
|Pad Wear Sensor Type
|Friction Material Composition
|Pad Shims Included
|Pad Wear Sensor Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Abutment Clips Included
There are TWO reasons our customers love Redstuff, First because they are the lowest dust pad we have encountered by reducing dust by 60-90-percent. Plus the minimal dust you see is very easily removed with a simple sponge wash as it contains no steel fibre particles as in ALL OTHER pads. Second they brake like an alligator right from cold (as good as Original pads or better) and just get better as they heat up.This material is a Synthetic Fiber based brake compound enhanced with ceramic particles. If you have previously tried EBC redstuff (pre-ceramic compound) this material is light years ahead. It lasts longer; it brakes better and is quieter. Being a hard wearing pad, bed-in times can be as long as 1000 miles and drivers must be patient until the pad takes up the shape of their disc (brake rotor). This is a truly impressive fast road pad for repeated heavy braking.It emits far less dust than semi-metallic pads and has been proven to stop a passenger car/sedan/sport compact/hot hatch 13 metres quicker than OEM pads from 100mph/160kph. Features EBC Brake-In surface coating which conditions rotor surface and accelerates pad bed-in. Nominal friction coefficient 0.5 with approx. 50-percent dust reduction.Most EBC Red Ceramic pads are approved to ECE R90 brake safety regulation.
- Lowest Dust Pad In Range
- High Friction Low Heat Fade
- Great For Fast Street And Premium Sedan
- Ideal European Vehicle Brake Upgrade
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?