EBC Performance Brake Pads DP32133C
|Friction Material Composition||Organic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||No|
Redstuff 3000 series Ceramic pads are designed for street use and offer a brake improvement of 20-25% on OE pads. Pads are type approved for prestige imports and European/Asian cars and feature Brake-In surface coating to give instant bed-in after installation. The low dust qualities of this compound will ensure your wheels stay cleaner for longer. Redstuff pads contain no steel fibers so rotor damage is minimal and braking is silent.
- Ideal upgrade pad for prestige and faster cars in urban driving
- Shimmed, chamfered and slotted for silent braking
- Premium low dust brake pad material contains zero steel fibers
- Ceramic particles give powerful and long lasting silent braking
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid