EBC Performance Brake Pads DP42130R
|Friction Material Composition||Organic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||No|
Yellowstuff 4000 series pads are designed as a great brake upgrade option for street, track and drift use as well as for light truck/Jeep/SUV applications. Pads are type approved and offer a brake improvement of 30-40% on OE pads. High friction formula and heat range of this compound means this range of brakes is perfect for faster and higher horsepower vehicles and short track use but it is also great as a brake upgrade for trucks and SUV applications particularly when towing or under heavy load. Brake-In surface coating gives instant bed-in after installation. These pads to emit some dust if you prefer dust-free braking, consider purchasing EBC Brakes Redstuff 3000 series pads.
- Medium hardness material gives good pedal feel
- Shimmed, chamfered and slotted for silent braking
- Fastest brake pad for street, drift and trackday use with zero brake fade
- Minimal rotor damage characteristics
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid