EBC Performance Brake Pads DP61855
|Friction Material Composition||Organic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||No|
Greenstuff 6000 series pads are type approved for light truck and SUV use. This medium dust pad gives a brake improvement of 10-20% on OE and features Brake-In surface coating for instant bed-in after installation. Designed to be used as an entry level upgrade pad for truck and SUV vehicles. The Greenstuff 7000 series range is a good alternative if you prefer a pad that produces less dust. Minimal rotor damage and amazing pedal response and brake control.
- Medium dust pad
- Shimmed, chamfered and slotted for silent braking
- Designed for use on light truck and SUV
- High friction aramid fiber brakes
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart