EBC Performance Brake Pads DP71830
|Friction Material Composition||Organic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Pad Shims Included||No|
Greenstuff 7000 series pads are the ultimate type approved upgrade choice for SUV, 4x4 and truck use. Featuring Brake-In surface coating to give instant bed-in after installation, these medium dust pads give a brake improvement of 10-20% on OE. 7000 series pads are slightly harder than 6000 series brake pads which means they last longer and produce less dust.
- Shimmed, chamfered and slotted for silent braking
- Designed for use on light truck and SUV
- Less dust than 6000 series
- Minimal rotor damage
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart