Power Stop Performance Brake Pads 16-1468
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
The Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads feature a ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power while reducing brake dust & eliminating noise. Using OE positive mold technology along with a thermal scorched pad surface, Z16 pads maintain consistent wear and performance while ensuring a fast break-in. The Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads are an affordable stock replacement for all vehicles.
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Low dust ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power and keep wheels clean
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid