Power Stop Performance Brake Pads PSA-1108
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad||15.4mm|
|Friction Material Composition||Metallic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad||15.4mm|
If you are an experienced track day enthusiast running R-Compound tires, or are competing in a spec racing series such as Spec Miata and want the ultimate performance brake pads, then look no further than Power Stop Track Day Spec brake pads. The Power Stop research and development team spent countless hours matching the right pad compound to each individual vehicle platform so you don't have to spend countless track days figuring it out yourself. These platform-specific brake pads have an excellent coefficient of friction and resist fade during the rigors of your favorite track day event or competitive spec racing series.
- Very consistent and stable modulation
- Aggressive metallic pad compound
- Good coefficient of friction when cold, maximum performance when hot.
- Abutment Clips or Tension Clips included where applicable
- Stage 2 brake pad for advanced track day enthusiasts or spec racing series
- Superior pedal feel
- Official brakes of the Bondurant Racing School