Power Stop Performance Brake Pads PST-1656
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad||15.9mm|
|Friction Material Composition||Metallic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad||15.9mm|
If you drive your street-driven vehicle on a road race circuit for a "Track Day" or HPDE, you certainly know the importance of quality brake pads. Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads are perfect for the entry level track-day enthusiast The Power Stop research and development team spent countless hours matching the right pad compound to each individual vehicle platform so you don't have to spend countless track days figuring it out yourself. These platform-specific brake compounds have an excellent coefficient of friction and resist fade during the rigors of just about any track day.
- Stage 1 brake pad for beginning track day enthusiasts.
- Abutment Clips or Tension Clips included where applicable
- High coefficient of friction when cold, even higher when hot.
- Official brakes of the Bondurant Racing School
- Very consistent and stable modulation
- Superior pedal feel
- Carbon-fiber & metallic pad compound
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart