Power Stop Performance Brake Pads PST-537
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad||14MM|
|Pad Wear Sensor Type||Mechanical|
|Friction Material Composition||Metallic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad||14MM|
If you drive your street-driven vehicle on a road race circuit for a "Track Day" or HPDE, you certainly know the importance of quality brake pads. Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads are perfect for the entry level track-day enthusiast The Power Stop research and development team spent countless hours matching the right pad compound to each individual vehicle platform so you don't have to spend countless track days figuring it out yourself. These platform-specific brake compounds have an excellent coefficient of friction and resist fade during the rigors of just about any track day.
- Stage 1 brake pad for beginning track day enthusiasts.
- Carbon-fiber & metallic pad compound
- Very consistent and stable modulation
- Abutment Clips or Tension Clips included where applicable
- Superior pedal feel
- Official brakes of the Bondurant Racing School
- High coefficient of friction when cold, even higher when hot.