Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Z23-948
The Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise, so you can ride in comfort. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber for increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability. The necessary stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z23 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z23 Evolution Sport brake pads to give your daily-driver the stopping power it deserves.
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Low-dust ceramic formula infused with carbon-fiber for increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart