Power Stop Performance Brake Pads Z36-785
The Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise for those that tow and haul, as well as the off-road enthusiast. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide severe-duty stopping power for trucks and SUVs. Premium stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z36 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z36 Truck & Tow brake pads to give your truck or SUV the severe-duty stopping power it deserves.
- Low-dust ceramic formula infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide severe-duty stopping power for Trucks and SUVs
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Multi-layer stainless-steel shims for increased heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid