First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads 16-1412Shop All PowerStop
Part # 16-1412
SKU # 1034782
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 4
|Outer Pad Friction Material Thickness
|Inner Pad Overall Thickness
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Abutment Clips Included
|Outer Pad Overall Thickness
|Friction Surface Scorched
|Friction Material Attachment
|Friction Material Composition
|Pad Shims Included
|Inner Pad Friction Material Thickness
|Pad Wear Sensor Included
The Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads feature a ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power while reducing brake dust & eliminating noise. Using OE positive mold technology along with a thermal scorched pad surface, Z16 pads maintain consistent wear and performance while ensuring a fast break-in. The Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads are an affordable stock replacement for all vehicles.
- Positive mold technology for consistent wear and performance
- Low-dust ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power and keep wheels clean
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise-free braking
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?