First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads 16-1668Shop All Power Stop
The Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads feature a ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power while reducing brake dust & eliminating noise. Using OE positive mold technology along with a thermal scorched pad surface, Z16 pads maintain consistent wear and performance while ensuring a fast break-in. The Z16 Evolution ceramic brake pads are an affordable stock replacement for all vehicles.
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- Low dust ceramic formula designed to maximize stopping power and keep wheels clean
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car