First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads PSA-1347Shop All PowerStop
Part # PSA-1347
SKU # 1092615
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 5
Pad Wear Sensor Type
Outer Pad Friction Material Thickness
Inner Pad Overall Thickness
Mounting Hardware Included
If you are an experienced track day enthusiast running R-Compound tires, or are competing in a spec racing series such as Spec Miata and want the ultimate performance brake pads, then look no further than Power Stop Track Day Spec brake pads. The Power Stop research and development team spent countless hours matching the right pad compound to each individual vehicle platform so you don't have to spend countless track days figuring it out yourself. These platform-specific brake pads have an excellent coefficient of friction and resist fade during the rigors of your favorite track day event or competitive spec racing series.
- Aggressive metallic pad compound
- Superior pedal feel
- Stage 2 brake pad for advanced track day enthusiasts or spec racing series
- Very consistent and stable modulation
- Designed for off-road use on racing circuits. Not recommended for street use due to potential for increased wear and noise.
- Official brakes of the Radford Racing School
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware for easy installation
- Good coefficient of friction when cold, maximum performance when hot.