First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Z23-931Shop All Power Stop
The Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise, so you can ride in comfort. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber for increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability. The necessary stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z23 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z23 Evolution Sport brake pads to give your daily-driver the stopping power it deserves.
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Low-dust ceramic formula infused with carbon-fiber for increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Multi-Layer rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car