First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Z26-1771Shop All Power Stop
The Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise on muscle cars and performance vehicles. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide extreme stopping power. Premium stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z26 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z26 Street Warrior ceramic brake pads to give your muscle car or performance vehicle the extreme stopping power it deserves.
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Low-dust ceramic formula infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide extreme stopping power for muscle cars and performance vehicles
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Multi-layer stainless-steel shims for increased heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car