First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Z26-1867Shop All PowerStop
Part # Z26-1867
SKU # 1112245
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7
|Outer Pad Friction Material Thickness
|Inner Pad Overall Thickness
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Brake Lubricant Included
|Abutment Clips Included
|Outer Pad Overall Thickness
|Friction Surface Scorched
|Friction Material Composition
|Carbon Fiber Ceramic
|Pad Shims Included
|Inner Pad Friction Material Thickness
|Pad Wear Sensor Included
The Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise on muscle cars and performance vehicles. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide extreme stopping power. Premium stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z26 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z26 Street Warrior ceramic brake pads to give your muscle car or performance vehicle the extreme stopping power it deserves.
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- Positive mold technology for consistent wear and performance
- Includes premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Multi-layer stainless-steel shims for increased heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking
- Carbon-fiber ceramic formula to provide extreme stopping power for street-driven muscle cars and performance vehicles
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Low dust formulation verified in 3rd party on-vehicle testing
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?