First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Pads Z36-726Shop All Power Stop
The Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow ceramic brake pads are designed as an upgrade over stock brakes to reduce brake dust & eliminate noise for those that tow and haul, as well as the off-road enthusiast. These brake pads are made with a low-dust ceramic formula, infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide severe-duty stopping power for trucks and SUVs. Premium stainless-steel hardware along with ceramic brake lubricant is included with the Z36 brake pads making it easier to complete your brake job. Use Z36 Truck & Tow brake pads to give your truck or SUV the severe-duty stopping power it deserves.
- Low-dust ceramic formula infused with carbon-fiber to strengthen the compound and provide severe-duty stopping power for Trucks and SUVs
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure noise free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion to provide extended pad life
- Multi-layer stainless-steel shims for increased heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking
- OE Positive Mold Technology for consistent wear and performance
- Thermal scorched pad surface for a fast break-in
- Includes Premium stainless-steel hardware and ceramic brake lubricant for easy installation
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Pads
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Pads
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car